Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This is what I've been up to!



I found another challenge to do . It's at the Cuttlebug Spot. The idea is to do some type of party favor for any occasion but it must use the Cuttlebug ( an embossing and die cut machine by ProvoCraft) I thought, well Cecilia will be christened in the spring so of course we need favors, right? Decided to use a peachy color card stock for the box base, copper metallic paper for the cross and brown accents. I embossed the brown band and also the squares under the cross. Of course I had to finish off with some inking to the box cover and stickles for some glitz! Amy really loved it so that might be what we go with. Now back to working on V Day cards. I have a reputation to uphold with the grandkids, lol. That's it for now. Hope everyone has a great day. Mary

2 comments:

Christine said...

i love it the bronze with the peach how warm and settle it works well together great choice in color scheme and the ribbon just adds to the textures

Unknown said...

this is beautiful mary!

love, renee