Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop Day TWO
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the
Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's August 100 Cartridge Blog Hop
Collectively the design team uses over 100 different Cricut Cartridges in their projects during
the two days of this hop. Sunday the new members of the design team will be announced
and some have even made a project to share with you!! What an exciting weekend!!
As special treat enjoy 10% off of your total purchase with Erica's Craft Room Store.
Use the code AUGUST to see 10% off of your total purchase (No exclusions)
Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room and our monthly hop. If you just came from Janet's
http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/ then you are in the right place
Each month the Design Team make projects using at least 3 Cricut cartridges.
This is a fabulous way for you to view all kinds of paper crafting using great dies cuts
from these cartridges. I used 3 different Imagine carts:
Lori's Garden, Greeting Cards Inside And Out and finally, Santa's Village.
Since we have been watching the Olympics I thought I would make some prize
bags for 2 of my grandchildren who complete swim lessons this week.
This actually started as a card from Greeting Cards Inside And Out.
The trophy card is on page 19 of the handbook and cut it @ 4.2".
I used the images on page 21 with the layers separate.
The finger was cut @ 5" and the labels @ 3.5". I also added some glossy accents
to the trophy to add a little shine. The no. 1 was also raised up with a pop dot.
Okay, so I am not giving them a medal but I am giving them googles and
diving sticks to practice their skills.I'm not sure we have Olympic swimmers
but their baby sister is showing great promise as a gymnast!
My next project is a card I made using Lori's garden. Can I just say
how much I love this cart? It has to be the greatest Imagine cart there is.
I used the birdcage on page 3 using the cut and print feature @ 2" on off white
or cream card stock.I also cut the branch from page 31 @ 1.3".
I inked the edges of my card stock with frayed burlap and faded jeans distress inks.
Of course I needed to do some embossing so I used a cuttlebug border. I decided to use the recessed
part rather than the raised edge. Just call it creative licence, lol.
Now for the fun part. I used some white and opaque Liquid Pearls to the birdcage
as well as frosted Aqua and green Smooch.
I used some Cinnamon Stickles for the flower centers and finally the sentiment from
PBD Stamps. This sentiment is from their "Grandparents" set.
My finally project is from the Imagine cart Santa's Village. Every year on Christmas Eve
we gather the youngsters to go outside and sprinkle reindeer food so Santa's sleigh won't miss us!
I thought I'd get a head start and make some cute "boxes" to put the food in.
I started with the pillow box from Girl's Make-Up Party. The image I used was
which I sized @ 3.5". This striped printed background paper is from Santa's Village
on page 36. Print, cut=done! I then used the reindeer tag on page 32 @ 2". I wanted a vintage look
so I inked the edges with tea Dye distress ink.
Before I adhered the tag, I used some red satin ribbon to tie it closed and added a bell so
the reindeer will hear us.
I'll wait until we get close to the holidays and then mix up some reindeer food: oats, sugar and (of course)
glitter so it sparkles!!!
I hope you have enjoyed my projects for this Hop. Be sure to stop over at Erica's Store to get in
on the deals. Next you want to head over to the lovely Lisa:
to see her amazing projects. Here's the line up in case you get lost along the way:
- MCCR http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
- Nanne http://nannes-creations.blogspot.com/
- tess www.sassycricutcrafting.com
- Jamie M http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com
- Janet http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com
- Mary http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com
- Lisa Ch http://lisacustomscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Ashley http://especiallymade.blogspot.com
- Jamie http://babyjaydensmommy.blogspot.com/
- Melissa http://papershenaniganz.blogspot.com
- Erica's Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com/
- Nicole H. http://www.scrappyoldlady.blogspot.com/
- Marji www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com
- Nadja http://nadjarobbins.blogspot.com/
- Andrea http://creativedesignsbyandrea.blogspot.com
- Robin http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
- Christina http://cema1cema.blogspot.com
- Jodie http://jodiesscraplab.blogspot.com/
- Mona http://scrapbookingforjoy.blogspot.com
- Ava http://scrapbookdesign4u.blogspot.com
- Jessica W http://www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
- Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/