Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pixie Get Well Soon

   
     I have been practicing with my Copics and just had to share this adorable digital stamp from Pixie Dust Stamps. Isn't she just adorable? This was a freebie Pixie gave to her Face Book Fans last week and I have been itching to work with her. I thought this would make a great Get Well card for a little girl.
     I still have some work to do to get my facial tones correct but I love how the hair came out. Since I have hazel eyes I just had to try them on this cute little Pixie. I also used some smooch for the cute little nose! Here are the colors I used:

Hair: E000,E00,E01,E13
Cheeks:  R20
Hair: E31, E35, E37
Eyes: G20, G21, G24, G28
Slippers: Ears R20, R22, R24 Slippers: C0, CO1,C3
Blanket: same as bunny ears
Nightie: V12, V15, V17
Teddy Bear: E11, E13, E17, E18
     The stamp sentiment is from Inkadinkado "Just Saying". I usually use papers from my stash ( which I did here) however I just had to get this chevron paper from Recollections @ Michaels the other day. I love how cheery this card came out.
     You can find some awesome Digital stamps @ http://www.pixieduststudio.net/. These stamps are so reasonable and great to use with your Copics.
     I encourage you to become a fan on her page Here. She has just created a wonderful Pixie in honor of the Olympics. Sorry if I sound like a cheerleader for Pixie but I have searched a long time to find images to suit my style and I am in love with these digis! Just wait 'til you see what else I have been coloring!
     Please leave me a comment if you love these stamps as much as I do.

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Yes, it's an adorable image and an adorable card!!! Great all occasion card!!!

You did a great job coloring with the copics.