Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4 th!

     First of all I hope you are all having a great Fourth of July. We're just chillin' ! Since it's too hot to do anything else, I decided to finish up some projects.
     Crazy For Challenges http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/2010/07/crazy4challenges-c4c44.html this week requested you use 2 ribbons on your project. Since I had an idea for this easel card I thought all it needs is some ribbon and I'll have another project done.
     I love these easel cards because they are so nice to display. The bikini was from "Lifes A Beach"and I used a prism card stock and cut the cute little bikini @ 2".
     The background is embossed with the paisley folder and I added faux stitching with a hot pink gel pen. The
tag is a cuttlebug die cut and the ribbons are left over scraps. I decided to finish it off with a few embellishments I had left from a layout I did. What I like most about these type of cards is the inside layer. I used a Martha Stewart border punch of sand dollars and star fish. The sentiment is from MSE and I have some pics of my "goodies" from the pear card contest.

No comments: