Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Anna Griffin Kit

     Since today was a rainy day (that's right RAIN not SNOW, lol)  I had every intention of cleaning my craft room but never got past the door. I had just put the box of Anna Griffin "stuff" I had won from the Provo craft/HSN contest just as you walked in the door and there it sat for a month now. This seemed as good a time as any to dive into the goodies.
     Can I just say, wow!! Ok there are card bases, card stock overlays, embellishments, ribbons, tags, insert pages and, yes, even pop dots. I needed plenty of room to spread them all out and had fun mixing and matching all the choices. The kit actually makes 30 cards!
     These are the first ones that I put together. Of course I added my own touches, ribbons, some bing, stickles and even some glossy accents to the holly berries. These cards have a victorian look to them and are giving me more ideas how to use my cricut Imagine. Hope you enjoy this peek. I'm off to assemble some more!!!

No comments: