Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Clearsnap Prize Package.

     Hi all, yes I am still alive, lol. I've been busy designing a Nautical wedding invitation. Can I just say they are going to be fabulous! Now that the design has been approved I have to get cracking to get all 92 done before I leave on vacation the end of the month, yikes!!!
     I just wanted to take a moment to share my prize package I received from the Clearsnap Facebook Egg Hunt today.
 There are some adhesive swirls to glitter, some Smooch, glitter and some beautiful colorbox inks. How did they know I didn't have any of these colors (I know, hard to believe). What amazes me is that these are exactly the colors I need to finish some Mothers' Day projects. Thanks Clearsnap, I love my prize!!!
     Now back to the invitations. Promise I will share when they are done. Hugs.

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hey, Mary! Wow, have I missed you!

I wanted to stop by and say "hi" and to let you know I've thought of you. I'm so glad to be back -- at least for a while anyway! Not sure yet if I'll have to go back but for now I'm enjoying being back to my own life... lol!!!

Congrats on your prize, my friend and I'll be back soon!

Audrey Frelx said...

Mary, hurry back! When you do get back, I have an award waiting for you on my blog! Come on over to grab it when you can!

Hugs!