I used the following colors:
Hair: E13, E15, E17
Shoes and Hat Ribbon: C1, C3, C5,C7
Dress and Hat: RV02, RV04, RV06
Boa: R81, R83, R85 Spica hot pink
Star: Y13,Y15, Y19
I also had some trim left over from a Donna Salazzar class I recently finished so that went on the card as well. The paper is from a stack called "All About Girls" from DCWV. I also added some stickles for her necklace.
The newly added blog award was from Audrey @ Cute And Some.http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-im-steampunkin-project-and-blog.html. Please check her blog out she has some great projects over there.
Upon receipt of this award I have to let you know 8 more things about my self and pass this on to 8 other blogs. First, the 8 things about me:
1. I love my husband! We have been married for 38 years and are the exact opposites. He is quiet and reserved, I'm outgoing and social.
2. I love a good joke and can be quite silly at times.
3. I love my children. There are 5 of them and they all have very unique personalities which I love. They are all very accomplished and talented in their own fields.
4. I love my grand children all 8 of them! The are so close in age that I feel like Mema + 8! They are truly God's blessing to us and make us realize how fast time goes by.
5. I love crafting, all types of crafting: paper, painting, sewing, beading etc.
6. I love learning new things. Perhaps that is why I love taking on line classes. I can learn at my own pace and practice to my hearts content.
7. I love to wake up to the smell of coffee ( okay, I'm addicted, lol).
8. I love the feeling you get when you walk out of church, sort of like life is beginning anew.
Now for the lucky ladies ( and yes there are 2 guys that I follow, lol) who amaze me with their talent. Please be sure to stop by and give them some love.
Thanks for following me. Hugs, Mary