Sunday, August 7, 2011

Footprints In The Sand

     Yes, I am still doing projects for this room, lol. You would think it is a huge room but it really is small (10'x13'). I love the wall quotes so I decided to add one to the wall with the shadow box. The problem was finding the right quote. I came across this one and found it to be a reflective, serene and thoughtful saying. It is just right for this bedroom.
     It reads: "Our memories will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone."-Anonymous.
     I think this is just perfect. I used the Gypsy Font and cricut vinyl. The font could be a little bigger however, giving the size of the room I didn't want to take away from the shadow box or have it look like a billboard sign, lol. I can give them measurements of the letters if you would like. Just ask I don't bite. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for stopping by to show me some love. I just had to follow you. You do some awesome work

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG!!! Mary, it was YOU who made my soap recipe!!! I'm so sorry! I kept racking my brains trying to remember and I assumed -- wrong of course -- it was Brenda. I'm so sorry! I'd meant to post it much earlier but I got busy and forgot!

Of course, I'm off to make a correction!!! And thank you!

Please forgive me! Often if I don't take care of things right away, the old mind goes "foggy"!

Before I forget, you're shadow box is so very nice, and I just love the quote!