Tuesday, October 5, 2010

First Imagine Project

"
   I just love what the possibilities are with this awesome machine! For this first card I used Nursery Tails and found this image under the bonus section. This is like taking a canvas that has the picture already painted and you get to add the dimensions! I added stickles to the clouds and the sun as well as the flowers. The house was set so far in the distance that I really wanted it to stand out more soooo I added glossy accents to the image. The ink didn't even smudge and it dried perfectly, just like a little epoxy sticker.
    The sentiment is from  My Time Made Easy and stamped on a nestabilities and was finished with a felt flower from Creative Charms.
   This lower image was also from Nursery Tails. This cart gives you several versions of this house image so I just had to play some more! I used stickles again on the clouds but this time I chose the layer option and decided to raise the sun and house with pop dots as well as the white picket fence sections. The sun has the 3/8" pop dots whereas the rest have 1/8" pop dots to give a variation on the dimensions of the "landscape".The small flower embellishment is one I had left over from a previous project (I have lots of left overs, lol) Hope you like my first project there are more to come!!!!

No comments: