Saturday, February 5, 2011

Puuur-Fect!

     Isn't this just the cutest Kitty? Talk about a Diva! I told you that my favorite new cart is Paisley. This cat is a puur-fect example. The die cut has her sitting on a pillow and she has a crown on her head. Its a super simple cut. All the layers were cut @ 3.5" .  The shadow is rather large in proportion to the rest of the cut so I decided not to use it. Of course there had to be some stickles to add the bling factor so Added some to the crown in gold. I also used the lavender stickles on the pillow.
     If the green background paper looks familiar, it should. This is a scrap of the paper by Anna Griffin that was used for the engagement card I made for the Cricut Circle card contest that I won! This paper makes the cat really stand out and gives her a regal look. The other pink papers are also scraps from Anna Griffin. It still needed something so I grabbed a piece of white scrap card stock and a Martha Stewart paper punch and made some "lace. These rhinestones are not Creative Charms, if they were they would sparkle more!
      Look what I found on my craft table! I had made two of the cats and went looking for more scraps to complete the next card and I found this piece with 2 hearts already cut out. I'm not done yet think I'll dig out some stamps and add to the inside of the hearts. Love the use of positive and negative cuts! I'm off to make more cards, wish me luck.    

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh Mary, it really is adorable!!! Just "puur-fect"!