Wednesday, June 1, 2011

We're Not In Kansas!

Just a quick note to let you know we are fine in this part of Massachusetts. Wild weather here though. Multiple warnings that lasted all afternoon and into the evening. A tornado actually hit one town over.
This is the hail that fell on our deck around 6pm. I thought I saw a funnel cloud while I was cooking supper when I heard the local forecasters say a tornado was spotted in Oxford (one town over and where I work).
We actually were celebrating my oldest daughters' birthday and had planned to go in the hot tub. Guess that didn't happen, lol. I am in shock we didn't lose power.
Our hearts and prayers go out to the families of the four people who lost their lives in these storms today.

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Mary, I am so glad to know you're doing okay. There have been so many tragedies, and my heart is so full of prayer for all those affected by all this horrific weather!

Take care and now that I'm back up and running, I'll drop around again soon!

Hugs!