Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm Still Here

Just thought I'd pop in here for a minute. So many projects going on, lol. Mainly I was making some wedding invitations for my friends daughters upcoming wedding. There were only 100 to do (said with tongue in cheek, lol) and in the mists of it all my Imagine acted up so had to wait for the replacement to arrive. I can't wait to show them to you but have to wait until she mails them since I don't want to spoil the surprise! I'll just share with you that they have a nautical theme, ships, anchors and ships wheel.
I also love making homemade gifts and I have a few occasions coming up where I wanted to give something as a thank you. The weather here has been so awful. We have rain and temps in the low 60's (after being in the 90's) last week so it seemed like the perfect time to make my cyber friend Audrey's homemade liquid soap. She was kind enough to share the recipe on her blog Cute and Some so I just had to try it. My kitchen smells wonderful! I have been decorating the bottles and will share the pics with you tomorrow.
Lastly, I have been taking a class on copic markers and have really fallen behind on my assignments ( this is not good) so I have some catch up to do.
Hopefully I will get some pics up tomorrow until then I hope you all are having a productive time as well. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: