Saturday, February 11, 2012

Family Cookbook


     This looks like such a great idea. You create an online cookbook that you can share with family and friends. I know how invaluable this can be with the way families are spread all over the world today. For example I have a son in Florida, daughter in Hawaii, sister in Illinois, nephews in Texas and one in Scotland.
     Over the holidays I saw numerous posts of family members looking for particular recipes from their childhood. The nice part is that they can add in their recipes as well. I think I am going to give this a try since this special only lasts a few more weeks a it would make a great Mothers' Day or, if you are like me, get a jump start on Birthday or (dare I say it) Christmas present. This is one idea I had wanted to do for presents this past year but I ran out of time. Maybe if I start now with this I could possibly get a jump start. We'll see, lol. If you are interested in this book all you have to do is click the picture above for the details. Hope you find this a fun project to do. 

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hey, Mary!!! I've missed you my sweet friend! Feeling much better and waiting to get back to my blogging and blog family!

I'll be back and forth to see what you've been up to but wanted to get here first to just say hi and thanks for thinking of me!

Hugs!