Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Famous Lust Bar!!!


I am so lucky to live in the same town where they make Lust bars. They are a wonderful chocolate bar with a creamy peanut butter filling, yum. Anyway, I wanted to send something to my DS and DIL for St. Patrick's Day and also since their 8th Anniversary is March 16th. My Time Made Easy again! I used Lauren's template "Undercover" which is a slider box. Here we go again, a little cardstock, a little glue and a little scrap paper. On the original template I just cut a circle window, backed it with acetate paper. Then cut a circle frame from Nestabilities and "framed" my window.With these templates you can even make a candy bar special, lol. Be sure to check out her on line store to see all of her creations and her design team. They give you so much inspiration!

No comments: