Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm in love!!!



Ok I admit it. I've been in love with these phenomenal templates from My Time Made Easy (MTME). Rather than wrapping or bagging a gift, Lauren Meader has designed some awesome templates that you can download from your computer and print out , cut, glue and voila you have some incredible paper crafts to present your gift in no matter how small it seems to you. Its all in the presentation and the possibilities are endless! This first template is called Bouncing Baby Buggy. Since I have a baby shower to go to next week and we know it is a girl, this is my take on the "buggy", it holds the baby wash cloths perfectly! I will be making another in blue for my daughter who is expecting her 3rd boy in July. I think she'll need something extra special for this one!!! For more of Lauren's designs I will post a few more for you and you'll see why I love her products.

No comments: