Monday, June 21, 2010

Sooo Happy.

     I got home from work on Saturday and received a wonderful email saying I had won a unique stamp set. Her name is Vivienne and this stamp set was designed for her because she designs stamps and has been having a rough 6 months so her stamp buddies decided to surprise her with her own set! I cannot tell you how honored I am. Check out her blog and the Vivienne set, it's so cute!!! Looks like I'll be getting a package from the UK!
http://craftinghaven.blogspot.com/2010/06/winner-of-peachy-keen-hop-prize-draw.html
     Also I received an invitation to join the Cricut Circle where you receive 4 exclusive cartridges for members only, newsletter, additional rewards and  promotions from other companies, how cool is that? It is a yearly paid membership so we'll see how much I get out of it, lol.