Monday, June 21, 2010

Wedding card tags

     Here I go again! I love the challenges at Just Us Girls (JUGS). The great thing about doing challenges is that if you plan it right, you can get a future card or gift done using the challenge criteria. For example, we have a wedding to go to in September and the wedding party is in brown and pink. JUGS # 38 is to use brown. pink and vanilla so this was a perfect way to do my wedding card for the happy couple.
     The pink card stock and cream sparkle was by DCWV Mariposa , the brown and pink dot and brown card stock were also from DCVW stacks. I used the bride and groom tags from Provo Crafts Sweethearts cut at 3" and inked with Tim Holtz Timber Brown. The stamp is a wonderful set by Lauren at My Time Made Easy and is stamped on a nestabilities. Both ribbon choices are leftover from other projects and the charm is also left over from MANY wedding and shower projects.I finished it off with some pearl accents and a brad for the tag holes.
     I wonder what the next challenge is, lol.

2 comments:

Andrea M said...

So pretty! Gorgeous tags! Great job .Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week :)

Lisa Kind said...

Well, I'm so glad we could help out with the cards you need! This is so pretty, and how perfect for this wedding! I'm so glad you enjoy our challenges and look forward to the next one! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!