Friday, January 21, 2011

Card Winner And Update

   This is just a quick update on my recent entry in the Provo Craft Card Makers Contest. The card I sent in "Congrats Your Engaged" is a winner! HSN was debuting the newest cool machine from Provo Craft called the Yudu Card Maker. This is so cool! It's a silk screen machine for making cards. You can also use it for wood, glass, fabric (think baby onesies!!!). I also receive the new release from Anna Griffin. She has the most elegant papers and coordinating embellishments. Looks like I will be making even more cards! There were 150 enties and my card was one of 12 that have won this incredible machine. Too bad I have to wait 4-6weeks to play, lol.
   I thought I'd share a few projects I made with my Cricut Imagine for my neices baby shower a few weeks ago. Rachel and Kenny know they are expecting a little boy and his name will be Cohen. Since they love the woodland theme I used the images from my Cricut Imagine and it had a cute little raccoon (their favorite!) a deer and of course, a skunk (his caption is Little Stinker, soo cute!). I just selected the image then print and cut. So easy! Below you will find the adorable banner I did for Cohen. I think it will make a nice wall decoration!

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Mary! How wonderful you won!!! I am so happy and excited for you!!! I saw the card machine on HSN and considered it, however, I have the originally Yudu and I haven't even touch it yet! LOL!

I can't wait to see your cards once you receive your machines!

Your baby shower projects are adorable!

P.S. Anna Griffin is one of my cardmaking idols! LOL! I buy her papers and embellie, then hoard them! LOL!

Christine said...

I loved this with all the detail in person what a amazing job