Wednesday, March 9, 2011

American Girl Doll Mini Album

     My Creative Classroom has a color challenge that I just fell in love with. The colors are hot pink, orange and green. Since the next project I was about to start was for a mini album for my grand daughter's birthday, these colors helped me get a start. I just love taking these on line classes. They are reasonably priced, offer a wide variety of courses, and the best part is that you can go at your own pace.
     Over Christmas they went to New York for a mini vacation before the holidays and let her pick out her big present. Of course they went to the American Girl Doll store. Thus, AJ was born, lol. It reminds me of my girls when they got Cabbage Patch dolls for Christmas!
     This was done using Spellbinders Grand die cut. I was a little nervous to use my bind it all on this shape but it worked out perfectly. The tags were from Provo craft cuttlebug folder. I also added some smooch spritz as well as distress inks to the edges. The edges were all finished using a Zig paint pen, love how these finish off the edges.  Off to finish the inside pages that I'll share with you later!!

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Mary! Your mini is adorable!!! Can't wait for you to share the pages!!!

I love your colors too!