Friday, March 4, 2011

DCU Flower And Patio Show

     One of the categories in the show this year was to do a place setting depicting food. We are fortunate at the flower shop I work at to have a talented designer who is Japanese. She is the sweetest person and a very talented floral designer. Her entry is so creative!
     Here it is: Sushi!!! Believe it or not the outside "leaf" is actually ribbon. The baby's breathe simulates rice.
This is the top view. Sure does look like a sushi roll to me, lol.
This is the table setting representing the different sauces. In the foreground you may notice a green ball. This is the wasabi!
Here is the close up of the "sauces". Notice the chopsticks. She even had bamboo placemats. I told you she is talented!!!
I'll be back tomorrow to show what the boss did. Let me just say her category was all about texture and hers involved mud!!!


No comments: