Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sweet Strawberry Card

     I really love my cricut Imagine! I just made this quick birthday card using the Everyday cartridge for the Imagine. The 4.25 x 5.50 card base is cut from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge and the strawberry embellishment from Celebrate With A Flourish cut at 2.5". I dug out a white Martha Stewart label to brighten up the embellishment. After adding some ribbon and some Martha Stewart glitter (love this stuff, lol) a quick stamp and voila, it's done!

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Yummy!!! Very pretty!

Christine said...

very cool and diffrent for you. Another idea To do is have the bottom of the strwberrie were you have it in pale pink. Would be to have it be a shinny brown paper to make it look like it was dipped in chochalte. or just use your shadding pens, which your fab at.
Just a thought. But I love it it makes me want to go buy strwberries.